Listing a home? Follow these 5 Staging Tips to help make your listing stand out. Not only that, following these tips will make your listing pictures beautiful on Zillow!
- Neutralize the Space: Staging a home in neutral colors can help create a blank canvas for potential buyers to imagine their own belongings in the space. This can also make the home appear larger and brighter.
- Declutter and Depersonalize: Removing personal items and excessive clutter can help potential buyers see the space as their own and focus on the features of the home.
- Highlight Key Features: Showcase the unique features of the home by staging furniture and decor that highlights and complements these areas. For example, if the home has a fireplace, consider staging the area around it to draw attention to this feature.
- Create Cohesive Spaces: Ensure that the furniture, decor, and accessories in each room are harmonious and work together to create a cohesive look and feel.
- Add a Personal Touch: Small touches like fresh flowers, scented candles, or a bowl of fruit can add a touch of warmth and make the home feel lived in. This can help potential buyers feel a connection to the space and imagine themselves living there.
You can text us
We respond crazy fast
Created with ♥ | © 2022 Craig Bliss, LLC