3D Scanning for a.e.c. industry
Streamline documentation, 3D scan as-builts, and collaborate with ease
Survey of A.E.C. industry professionals
Agree that reality capture is the future of AEC
Agree that having a 3D walkthrough is superior than other alternatives to communicate job site status
Agree that 3D technology has improved the way they communicate on projects
Check out this A.E.C. demo
Key features include
- Take measurements from the 3D Space with 99% accuracy
- Export point clouds, floor plans, and reflected ceiling plans to CAD/BIM programs such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Tag the 3D Space to create visual punch lists and operation manuals. Add a short description and an external link with more information.
- Link to specific spots in the 3D Space. Reduce friction and time to resolution by communicating to stakeholders exactly where the problem is.
- Colorized point cloud (.xyz)
- Reflected ceiling plan image (.jpg and .pdf)
- High resolution floor plan image (.jpg and .pdf)
- 3D mesh file (.obj)
Capturing As-Built Construction
- Create 3D walk-throughs and virtually take anyone immediately to a site or location.
- Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-builts and construction documentation.
- Export your point cloud into ReCap® or Revit®
- Perform remote inspections, measure while offsite, and reduce site visits by capturing all data the first time.
- Communicate key milestones quickly and effectively by eliminating travel time and by sharing and annotating in the model to get sign offs.
- Replace thousands of photos by capturing all imagery and data at once, and save time by eliminating the need to document, arrange, and label photos.
- Get reflected ceiling plan images and schematic floor plans.
- Eliminate registration markers or manual alignment.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Easily share and render within Revit® and other BIM tools.
- Scan tight areas 10 — 15 times faster than with a typical LIDAR scanner.
- Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM model to conduct verification.
- Take measurements in difficult to access areas such as pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
Have your captured point cloud in your modeling software on one screen, and the 3D showcase open on another tab or screen.
3D Views allow owners, contractors, facility managers and remote specialists to visit, inspect, take pictures, check notes, access documentation and even watch instruction videos about projects and assets in a entirely remote way. Save time, eliminate thousands of photos, and retreive data faster with scans by illini3D.
CALL TODAY & WE CAN SCAN TOMORROW
Pricing starts at $500